We are a Family learning to Love Like Jesus
Generations Church is an Assemblies of God church located in Moses Lake, WA. Our beliefs are based on the Bible and centered on Jesus Christ. We believe that God has called us here to make our community a better place by showing the hope, purpose and community that is found in Jesus.
Growing Deeper in Faith
We believe that the Bible contains the answers for life's greatest questions, so every week we look at what the Bible has to say about our lives. Growth happens when we spend time with God, but it's accelerated in community, when we're all learning from each other.
At Generations Church we value the family and we believe church should be a place for people of all ages. Every Sunday we provide children's ministries for all children up to 5th grade alongside our regular services, which provides an age-appropriate environment for kids to encounter Christ.
WE LOVE MOSES LAKE! And God loves Moses Lake! We want to make our community a better place by investing our time, energy, and resources into activities and programs that breathe life into the area we call home.
WE ARE A MULTI-GENERATIONAL COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE GOD AND LOVE PEOPLE
We believe the Bible to be the complete Word of God.
That the 66 books of the Old and New Testament were inspired by the Spirit of God as originally written
That the Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct · 2 Timothy 3:16
We believe in one God, Creator of all, holy, sovereign, eternal, existing in three equal Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
We believe in the absolute and essential deity of our Lord Jesus Christ
- In His eternal existence
- In His work of creation, in His virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary death and bodily resurrection
- In His triumphant ascension, mediatorial ministry and personal return
We believe in the absolute and essential deity, and in the personality of the Holy Spirit
- Who convinces of sin, of righteousness and of judgment
- Who regenerates, indwells, seals, sanctifies, illuminates and comforts those who believe in Jesus Christ
- Who baptizes believers at conversion into the Body of Christ and bestows upon them His gifts as He wills and fills those yielded to Him
We believe that Adam was divinely created in the image of God
- That by the sin of disobedience he fell from that state
- That all his posterity inherited spiritual depravity and defilement
- That all men therefore are guilty before God and condemned to physical and spiritual death
We believe that salvation is by the sovereign grace of God
- That by the Father, Christ voluntarily suffered a propitiatory death
- That justification is by faith alone in the all-sufficient sacrifice and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ
- That those whom God has effectually called shall be divinely preserved and ultimately perfected in the image of the Lord
Pastors Jeff and Tiffanney Graham